Happy Friday, friends! This week felt incredibly powerful and productive – maybe it was starting with that whole bucket list accomplishment thing? I’d love to hear what you accomplished or what you’ve been inspired by this week!
1. Saving for retirement was one thing I committed to from day 1 of my first job, but these tips are still straightforward and helpful for anyone! via PureWow
Pssst… I also highly recommend signing up for the PureWow e-mails. I learn about so much great stuff through them!
2. I’m all for list making, but find these new prioritization techniques very interesting. via Fast Compay
3. Summer may be over, but this ad campaign is keeping wanderlust alive for me. via Who What Wear
4. I absolutely adore the look of open shelving below cabinets. And, as always, the girls of A Beautiful Mess delivered an impeccable tutorial. via A Beautiful Mess
5. Did you know Ikea launched a new paper goods and partywares line called PAPERSHOP? Say what?! via Poppytalk